Arquivo do blogue

terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2010

I want to...

- speak my mind;
- say what people are scared to say just because they're afraid of what others can think;
- do something different that will make people remember me;
- change someones life somehow, even if it's just with words.

In my dreams I want to change the world. All by myself. I want to make people stop hating each other for no reason. I want to stop jealousy. I want people to see that everything would be easier if we only wished the best to every single person in this world. But in reality that's not possible. There's a lot of things/facts that make us act like that. But...
Now tell me,
         wouldn't you like to make a change? To live in a better world?


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...