Arquivo do blogue

sexta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2010

The More Things Change

"The more things change the more they stay the same.
Ah, is it just me or does anybody see?
The new improved tomorrow isn't what it used to be.
Yesterday keeps coming 'round, it's just reality.
It's the same damn song with a different melody.
The market keeps on crashin', tattered jeans are back in fashion, 'stead of records, now it's MP3s. I tell you one more time with feeling, even though this world is reeling, you're still you and I'm still me. I didn't mean to cause a scene, but I guess it's time to roll up our sleeves.

(...)

The more things change the more they stay the same,
the same sunrise it's just another day.
If you hang in long enough they say you're coming back,
Just take a look, we're living proof and baby that's a fact.
You know the more things change the more they stay the same,
Never and forever just keep comin' back again.
Don't hold out for tomorrow or hold onto yesterday.
The more things change the more they stay the same."


                                              - Bon Jovi




1 comentário:

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...