Arquivo do blogue

terça-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2010

Why ?

Why do we hang out, know and start to care about someone if that someone will leave someday? Because of the good moments? The memories? Well, I usually think like that but today I just can't.

I know you're leaving for a better life but it's so hard to let you go away from me. It's so hard to hear you say the so common goodbye words. The only thing that gives me strenght to let you go is your hapiness. I know your life will be better there and the only thing I wish you is the best. Even if that's far away from me. So go.

You told me that you'll talk to me every single week and that, even if you wanted to, you could never forget me. I hope you'll keep your word.

In the end you said this was not a goodbye. This was a see you soon, because you knew we'll see eachother again. Well, I believe that too and I'm waiting forward for that day.

For now, I can only say that you were a great friend and you are a great person, and for that reason I'll miss you. But anyways, as I'm used to say, you're one of those people who's already stuck in my heart.


See you soon, O :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...