Arquivo do blogue

segunda-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2010

23 de Dezembro de 2010 - My Birthday

So, this year my birthday was one of the best days of my life.

As usual I had my family anf friends by my side and that's the most important thing, but that day I had more. So much more. I always cared a lot about my dreams and this year some dreams came true. First, as you know, I got my ticket for the 30 Seconds To Mars Concert but there was more. I got an acoustic guitar too. I always wanted to learn how to play and last year I started, but it's very difficult to learn it if you don't have your own guitar, so with time I forgot what I already knew. Now nothing can stop me if that's something I really want.

Couldn't be happier.

After that day I can only say that dreams really do come true and when something great happens and you think that nothing better could come, sometimes it does.

I'm really thankful. I have a lot of people by my side who love me and care about my dreams.
 
I LOVE YOOU ♥
 
 
 
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...