Arquivo do blogue

sexta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2010

16 de Dezembro - 30 Seconds To Mars no Pavilhão Atlântico (2)

Yesterday I went to the 30 Seconds To Mars concert even when I thought that was not possible. I actually still can't believe.
So, the best friends a person can wish for, got together and bought me the ticket to the concert as an early birthday surprise. I really have to thank you (I know I already did but I feel like it's never enough). I'm really thankful! That was the best birthday present ever! You knew how this concert was important to me and how sad I was for not going. You really helped me believe that sometimes, when you feel something is impossible, it's really not. You just have to believe.
Today the first thing that came to my mind when I woke up was: "WAS IT A DREAM?" Well, it wasn't but I really felt I was living a dream for a night. I will never forget this night and what this girls did for me...for my dreams.
Thank you one more time.
 
(I'll upload a picture soon. I don't have the pictures we took yet.)

1 comentário:

  1. Your welcomeeee ;D
    Nunca vou esquecer a tua carinha qd a Dá me deu o bilhete. Que penaa que tive :b
    ily

    ResponderEliminar

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...