Arquivo do blogue

quarta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2010

#Letter for someone who is already gone

S,

Today I finally got the courage to talk about you. You left so long ago but still hurts like it happened yesterday. Every time I think about that day I feel dizzy. I feel the same way I felt when they told me what happened. I'm sorry I've been trying to take you out of my head, I just wasn't ready but today I chose to face it in another way.

People say it's never too late so I need to tell you something. You're not gone, you're always with meI carry my heart and my heart carries you. I'll never forget those days when we were together. Now I only regret one thing: not saying that I would always be by your side.

At night, every time I look at the stars I think about you. Deep inside I always loved to think that you're watching over me, being happy with my victories and sad about my failures. I hope you do.

When we were kids...
I remember that time when I took all my make-up to school and you chose a lip gloss because you liked it. I still have it. You were the last person to use it and I'm always defensive about that little object...I don't let nobody touch it. That was the only thing you left me...

It feels really good to talk about you actually. I want the whole world to know how I feel about you. You were so sweet. I won't forget anything you did/do for me. It's more than you think.

You were taken away too soon, you were stopped in the act of following your dreams. You inspire me. Maybe you're the reason I'm so committed about mine. You were taken away too soon, but I'm glad you existed. You will never be forgotten...you're stuck in my heart.