Arquivo do blogue

quarta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2010

It's time to let go.

Do you really think I'll be around for you forever? If you do, you're totally wrong!
I'm tired of caring for someone who doesn't care about me...I don't even know anymore if you ever did...
Just know that I'm done.
Being there for you any day, anytime, would make me really happy, believe me, but I'm done. I'm tired of trying to reach out for you when you don't let me.
So know that I just give up on you. You're not worth it. You don't deserve all I can give you and what I already gave.
It's just sad that I didn't notice that before. I was blind...and now I can't really see why...It makes no sense!
I just closed my door on you, and it's time for someone else to come in.
And don't say to me that I'm only replacing you, cuz I'm not. I don't want even more shit in my life. This time I'll find someone, not better, that's not the right word, but just someone that can do for me what I've been doing for you all these years.
And it wasn't wasted time. I don't regret anything, but one day you will. Cuz unfortunately someday someone will do with you what you did with me.

It's really hard, but it's time to let go...