Arquivo do blogue

sábado, 8 de dezembro de 2018

Gratitude

This year I spent a lot of time in the dark. Nevertheless, I'm incredibly thankful for all I've been through and all the valuable lessons I've learned. 

I'm thankful for the toxic relationships that finally came to an end. They showed me how important it is to put myself first, which is something I haven't been doing for too long. 

I'm thankful for the outstanding new places that I had the opportunity to visit, which will always have a special spot in my heart. They will always represent a significant step forward on a meaningful journey. 

I'm thankful for every single person in my life who didn't leave my side. You are the ones who've been loving me for who I am, even when I couldn't see who that was anymore. I know how lucky I am to be part of this family and I plan on cherishing you forevermore. 

I'm especially thankful to every person who has been brave enough to share their struggles with the world. I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you enough for the difference you made in my life. You were the first ones to be there for me. You were the help I was too proud to ask for. It's very clear to me that by sharing your stories you were paving the way for progress on my own. There was a time when I thought that I was broken beyond repair but you knew that I could reach way beyond that. So you made sure the tools were out there, waiting for me to be ready to believe it too. 



What are you grateful for?