Arquivo do blogue

segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

Jesse McCartney

They've got a lot of girls who know they got it going on but nothing's ever a comparison to you. Now can't you see that you're the only one I really want and everything I need is everything you do.
Any girl walking by don't matter 'cuz you're looking so much better, don't ever need to get caught up in jealousy. She could be a super model, every magazine the cover, she'll never ever mean a thing to me.
She's no you.
You give me more than I could ever want.
She's no you.
I'm satisfied with the one I've got 'cuz you're all the girl that I've ever dream, she's only a picture on a magazine.
She's no you.
She's no you!
They got a lot of girls who dance in all the videos but I prefer the way you do, the way you move. You're more than beautiful and I just wanna let you know that what I ever need is what I've got with you.
Any girl walking by don't matter, everytime you're looking better, I think you're perfect there ain't nothing I would change. She could be a super model, every magazine the cover, she'll never ever take my heart away.
She's no you.
You give me more than I could ever want.
She's no you.
I'm satisfied with the one I've got 'cuz you're all the girl that I've ever dream, she's only a picture on a magazine.
She's no you.
She's no you!
No one's ever gonna get to me the way you do, now baby can't you see that you're the one, the only one, who ever made me feel this way? Nothing's ever coming even close, no, no one's ever been comparable to you.
I don't want nothing I don't got, I don't need nothing but you. I can't get more than you're giving me, don't stop anything you do. You're all that, all that and then some, you know what? just what I need and no girl, no place and nowhere could mean a thing to me.
She's no you.
You give me more than I could ever want.
She's no you.
I'm satisfied with the one I've got 'cuz you're all the girl that I've ever dream, she's only a picture on a magazine.
She's no you.
She's no you!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...