Arquivo do blogue

quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2011

Sometimes the smalest actions are the most important ones.

For me, the best gifts are not the ones you go to a store one or two days before and buy it. The best gifts are the ones you already have. A personal object. Something that you like and keep.

Actually I have a bracelet that one of my best friends gave me. I'm holding it right now. It was something I remember seing a lot of times in her wrist. Then, one day, she gave it to me. Now everytime I look at my wrist I remember of her and automaticaly smile. I hold it and I suddently know that all our past was true. I know I mean something to her. I know she trusts me.




"It's so good to feel apreciated."

"Learn how to appreciate the smallest things."

1 comentário:

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...