Arquivo do blogue

quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2011

I'm not just a girl.

"Don't expect me to fall in your category or match up to the story of a tipical young lady, that just ain't me, no. I have ways to web inside the circle, made my own decisions not caring about collisions though people try to change me.
They show me a mold and say "come get in", they say "here's your box, come get in". They like to fit me in this world but they failed to remember I'm not just a girl.
I'm much more than that, I'm a leader and a fighter. I'm bigger than that, I'm stronger and I'm wiser. I won't pretend it out. The world will hear me out. I'll strive and fight until they discover I'm not just a girl.
Don't get mad cuz I beat you at your own game and I made my own rules to play, and I did it with style and grace in your face, yeah. No I won't sit back, shut up and listen, I was made a little different and I know you see the difference.
Don't show me a mold and say "come fit in", don't say "here's your box, come get in". You like to fit me in your world but you failed to remember I'm not just a girl.
I'm much more than that, I'm a leader and a fighter. I'm bigger than that, I'm stronger and I'm wiser. I won't pretend it out. The world will hear me out. I'll strive and fight until they discover I'm not just a girl."


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...