Arquivo do blogue

domingo, 1 de março de 2020

All The Bright Places

"(...) Because he taught me to wander. He taught me that you don't have to climb a mountain to stand on top of the world. That even the ugliest of places can be beautiful, as long as you take the time to look. That it's okay to get lost as long as you find your way back. But in learning all of that, I missed seeing something more important...seeing Finch. I missed that he was in pain. I missed that he was teaching me all along how to move on. Finch was a dreamer. He dreamt while he was awake. He dreamt of all the beauty in the world, and he made it come to life.  Finch taught me that there's beauty in the most unexpected of places. And that there are bright places, even in dark times. And that if there isn't, you can be that bright place...with infinite capacities."

- All The Bright Places (movie)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...