Arquivo do blogue

quarta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2014

Today when I saw her crying for something so little, I didn't say anything. I just sat there in silence and held her hand tight. Because that was the moment when I realized that she was suffering just as much as I was

Sometimes these little things happen and I just can't seem to handle them. Not because I'm a coward or weak but because I've been strong enough. But there's a moment when it's just so hard to hadle anything that you just break.
I saw a reflection of me in her. I understood perfectly what was happening.

If she has been strong enought to feel like this and go on with her life, I will do it to. I'll do everything I need to do. I won't stop, I won't quit. Because tonight my mom made me realise that everyday she has been teaching me the same lesson

I am just like her. I'm strong. I can handle anything that comes my way. But most of all, I am not a quitter. I need to believe. 

I'll make her proud of me.