Arquivo do blogue

quarta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2014

Janey

"Jane...Janey
Lately I've been feeling like there's so much noise. You know, uh, so much static. All these voices competing for attention. Teachers, parents, magazines. What's in, what's out, who's cool, who's not cool enough. And it's like all this shit just gets so loud, I feel like I can't even hear myself think, you know? I just wanna get in my car and drive. But then I see you. I see you across the hall, leaning against your locker in that jacket that you love so much and, uh, the way you tuck your hair back behind your ears. You see me and you smile. You just smile and it's like all that noise fades away, you know? And the only thing I can hear is the sound of your voice when you call out my name."

- Dave 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...