Arquivo do blogue

segunda-feira, 6 de maio de 2013

And it always goes back to this. I'm crying. My eyes are empty and tears roll down my face. It gets hard to breath. The room starts spining. I feel like I'm going to faint. 

It would be easier if I did.

This happened so many times I already lost track of them. But I understood tonight that maybe that's a good thing. That means I've been strong enough to feel better again. What I don't understand is why do I get pushed to this all over again? I don't want to feel this way. I'm so scared. I read once that God would never put me through anything I can't handle but the truth is I don't feel like I can fight this anymore. Everytime it's like I'm falling into a black hole. And I'm scared one of this days I will. I'm so exausted. I don't know what to do. I'm lost. I'm losing myself. 

What will happen to me?