Arquivo do blogue

quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2013

I don't fit in

I don't fit in. I don't belong with this people. I know that. But even though I don't mind it as long as I get to be myself, sometimes I get kind of lonely. 'Cause once in a while everyone needs someone that understands you and has an opinion that's close to the one you have and most of the time I feel like I'm a fucking unicorn or an alien 'cause others have this tendency to always think and have an opinion completely different than mine. Nowadays teenagers don't even know what having standards means! For them that doesn't matter at all. What matters is to have the most expensive stuff, go to the best clubs, make fun of people that somehow are different, run away from any kind of responsability and hanging out with the coolest girls and boys around. They're shallow, mean...and seem to be incapable of any kind act. That's not who I wanna be.

Today I was really happy to see that there's someone in the world that's actually kind of like me.  And now I don't even care if nobody else comes up. Because suddently I didn't feel so alone anymore.