Arquivo do blogue

segunda-feira, 27 de setembro de 2010

#Letter for someone I don't know yet...

It all started with something I can't explain...You quickly showed up of nowhere and fell in my world without asking any permission. Then you turned my world upside down. It's amazing how you have the power to play with it...but please, don't. You didn't ask for that power, I didn't give it to you either, but you just have it.

You can make me sad, feel horrible with a sentence or a reaction...but you didn't ☺yet...
I know I'm good enough...I care enough...and about love, you're already stuck in my heart.

Of some things you can be sure:
When I say I'll always be by your side, I mean it.
When I say I'm someone you can trust, I mean it.
I'll never let you down, you're too important.
Now you don't know all these things but I hope someday you will. I'm always supporting you and I only ask one thing in return: Please, don't disappoint me...

You seem perfect for me. You're cute, sweet, caring...your voice makes me feel safe...the way you act makes me feel proud +.+ But...what if I'm wrong? I don't know you at all. You've been showing me those things but I haven't had the opportunity to see it all by myself. Hope one day I will.

One day I'll have my opportunity and then we'll see if it's meant to be. If it's not, I'll get hurt but at least I'll know I tried. So hard...
But until then I'm still dreaming, living my illusions and searching for you. Because that's what makes me happy.

See u someday.