Arquivo do blogue

sábado, 3 de agosto de 2019

Boyfriend

"I'm a motherfuckin' train wreck
I don't wanna be too much
But I don't wanna miss your touch 
And you don't seem to give a fuck

(...)

You ain't my boyfriend 
And I ain't your girlfriend 
But you don't want me to see nobody else
And I don't want you to see nobody
But you ain't my boyfriend 
And I ain't your girlfriend 
But you don't want me to touch nobody else

(...)

'Cause baby, when push comes to shove
Damn, I'm a train wreck too
I lose my mind when it comes to you
I take time with the ones I choose
And I don't want a smile if it ain't from you

(...)

I wanna kiss you
Don't wanna miss you
But I can't be with you 'cause I got issues
Yeah, on the surface seem like it's easy
Careful with words but it's still hard to read me 
Stress high when the trust low
Bad vibes, where'd the fun go?
Try to open up and love more
Try to open up and love more". 

- Boyfriend by Ariana Grande, Social House

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...