Arquivo do blogue

sábado, 28 de outubro de 2017

# Letter from my future self to my current self

Dear Diana,

I'm writing to you "today" so you'll remember what you promised so many years ago when life was so much easier. You said that you would always be true to yourself. Now you know that is not that easy to fulfill, right?

You're an adult now and life has become so much harder and much more challenging. I know you have been through a lot lately. So many decisions that you have to make and everyone around you trying to tell you what to do, what's best for you.

Now let me tell you something. The only person who will ever know what is best for yourself is you. Only you. When you have to make these decisions, please remember that your opinion is the one that matters most.

Always follow your instincts and your heart. I can promise you they will get you where you are supposed to be. If you never forget the advice that I'm giving you, you will go through a path that will take you to the goal that you most want to achieve in life: to be authentic.

I'm not telling you that is not going to be difficult, but you will make it.

Be yourself. There's no one quite like you

Love,

Diana