Arquivo do blogue

quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2013

Lugares lotados de pessoas vazias

Sometimes that can be very hard but I  don't mind being different. I actually love it. I don't want to be like everybody else. I don't like what I see. When I look around I see people that give much importance to things like money, fame, power,...and other thinks like trust, honesty, love,...they have no value. 

So even though people don't understand me and think I'm some kind of freak when I'm expressing myself, I don't fucking care. 'Cause the truth is that the thoughts that other people have on you don't matter at all. What's really important is what you think of yourself. If you're proud of who you are.

You can call me all the things you want but at the end of the day I'm proud to be me.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Expressa a tua opinião...// Express your mind...